Silver Summit Event Design understands that every client is unique, and strives to create 100% custom events for our clientele. This list is a sampling of the services you will enjoy when retaining Silver Summit to produce your event.
Our production team is the first to arrive, and the last to leave on the day of your event, guaranteeing that no detail is missed and allowing both you and your guests to enjoy your special day.
- After our initial design consultation, Silver Summit will put together a perfect team of vendors that fit your personal style and budget to make the wedding or event uniquely yours.
- We will submit a series of custom proposals ensuring that every detail & design element is exactly how you envisioned. We will negotiate contracts with all vendors, venues, entertainment, etc.
- Once your vendors are selected, each couple signs an agreement with Silver Summit allowing us to sign all vendor agreements, pay all vendors and reconciles all final invoices on your behalf. You receive a single invoice from Silver Summit, eliminating the need to reconcile 10-20 invoices at the conclusion of your event.
- We can make hotel and venue recommendations and assist with contract negotiations.
- We are available to attend all event site tours to assist with space planning, set-up, flow and timing of your event.
- We will coordinate all of the details of your wedding day with each of your vendors and provide them with a detailed timeline of the day.
- We will work with the florist, lighting company & oversee all décor elements to ensure a cohesive look & feel to you event.
- We are available to assist in choosing the invitation or other paper items for wedding, such as menus, place cards, escort cards, signs, etc. and will work on a unique way to display them.
- For your guests, we are able to plan customized activities to showcase your beautiful destination.
- Silver Summit can also manage all transportation including airport arrivals & departures, and transportation to rehearsal dinner and/or ceremony locations.
- Booking of rehearsal dinner and brunch locations and all planning details of decor and menu selection.